Saturday 4 October 2014

October! Halloween To Do List!

Hello!

Happy October!

This week has been a little bit of a struggle. 
It's annoying as this is my favorite time of the year and i would have liked to have started it in a positive mood! 

After upping my dose of anxiety tablets, i feel like i am off to a better start again. 
So, now i need to find good things to focus on instead of dwelling on the things that are getting me down! Force myself out of the house! Get to livin' again! Otherwise, i will never leave my room. Don't get me wrong, i LOVE my room...even the childish butterfly wallpaper from the previous homeowners, but there is only so much Netflix and staring at the walls a person can do! 

As October is the month of HALLOWEEN, my favoritest holiday EVER...Christmas is a very close second. I love presents. So. Much. 
Lets make a Halloween to do list!? 
Things to do when we have days off and find ourselves pondering what we can do with our day. 
Arts and Crafts!? Baking!? Decorating?! Socialize!? 

Halloween To Do List.

  • Carve Pumpkins 
  • Decorate the house for Halloween 
  • Bake an apple pie (My Dad will be thrilled with this one!) 
  • Dress up! Buy an outfit or make one! 
  • Do Halloween nails! 

  • Go to a Halloween party. 
  • Have a Halloween Movie Night!
  • Make your own Halloween decorations...Pinterest has a trillion ideas!?
  • Bake Halloween goodies...Cupcakes, cookies, etc 
  • Make caramel apples. 
  • Make a Halloween themed drink. 
  • Go for a walk around Devils Punch Bowl with some pals!
  • Make scented candles (Autumn-y smells...i will go and look at Yankee Candles for inspiration!) 

So Many ACTIVITIES! 
I am already excited about all these things! Positive thinking! I like it. 
I am going to do a whole bunch of Halloween themed blogs this months...keeps me happy and thinking! 
What ideas do you have?

A few of my friends have started talking to me about the anxiety they suffer from recently. I love that they are approaching me and telling me what they do as coping methods and what their positives are <3 I feel very privileged indeed!

<3 1 of my pals uses music to calm them down when they feel their anxiety coming on. It distracts them and keeps their mind busy on something else. 
<3 Another one of my friends sent me a text about a positive in their day. This made me feel positive too! 

Positives in my week; 
* I got a job interview
* I got a good Mystery Shopper score at work and my manager got me some chocolate and a card.
* Went to Bills for breakfast with one of my lovely friends 

Have a good weekend! 
Love Kara 
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment